Pro-Seal 34 Clear Polycarbonate Caulking Sealer Seals through Rain, Moving Water and Lubricants, Sticking to every known Surface except a Bar of Soap! Designed for Wet or Damp Environments, Pro-Seal 34 is Paintable and never gets Hard or Brittle, even with a 6 Month Open Tube Life. This Product is Ideal for Chimney and Edge Flashings, Joint Overlaps, Drains, Plumbing, HVAC Ducts, Vents, Plastic-Metal Seals and more
- ManufacturerPro Seal Products Inc.
- Approximate Shelf Life (Months)24
- Boiling Point212 F (100 C)
- DisclaimerFor professional use only. Refer to all information, warnings and instructions on product and package labeling and accompanying documentation provided by the product manufacturer. Product must be used in accordance with such labeling and documentation.
- Freezing Point-70 F (-57 C)
- Maximum Cure Time (Hours)72
- Maximum Temperature Rating220 F (104 C)
- Minimum Temperature Rating-70 F (-57 C)
- Mixing RequiredNo
- Specific Gravity1.05 to 1.60
- Adhesive or Sealer TypeCaulking
- Material CompatibilityConcrete, Fiberglass, Metal, Stone, Vinyl, Wood
- State or FormPaste
- Chemical ColourClear